Friday 3 September 2010

There’s this band from Lafayette Colorado and being the True Blood noob I am, that was the only reason I checked their music.  But hello! Am I glad I did! 
Meet Gauntlet Hair: up till now they only have three songs – that I know of – and one 7” released, but word is they’re working on a debut album.

This is the official video for I Was Thinking... by Caitlin McNichols.

Other songs are Our Scenery and All Eyes. There's also this live performance where they play another track and at the end of this interview you'll find an untitled demo.
That makes five songs, I'm a liar!

Gauntlet Hair  - Our Scenery
Gauntlet Hair - I  Was Thinking...

So just to be clear: whenever somebody asks you how I got to know Gauntlet Hair (</dreaming>), you go: “Oh, she just stumbled upon their music on a warm summer’s day. Yes, I do believe it was faith.” and keep the True Blood story between us ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment