Thursday 30 December 2010

CAUTION: END OF THE YEAR MUSICAL OVERLOAD AHEAD! (A heads up - just because you won't be able to say that I didn't warn you. Now continue and enjoy please. :))

Has anyone else noticed that band names with the word young in them have become kind of popular?
A selection (in alphabetical order):

Young Henry - Lounge-y Pop from Minnesota.


Young Hunting – Dreamy Los Angeles-based quartet.


Young Liars – Indie/dance/something from Vancouver, makes me think of Two Door Cinema Club.


Young Man – Aka Colin Caulfield (Not that it’s possible but if I had his last name,I’d go around saying I’m family of Holden.)


Young Rebel Set – Troubadours with a lovely accent.


Young Rival – Canadian Acrtic Monkeys making a little bit less noise.


So if you’re thinking about starting a band, choose a name with young in it; success guaranteed.

Talk to you next year, vrienden van de muziek!

P.S.: Second to last day of the year/post about band names that start with a Y/second to last letter of the alphabet/full circle.
P.S.S.: I'm sorry this post was so long.
P.S.S.S.: Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment