Monday 13 September 2010



Ready for a mystery? Because that’s what Dog & Panther is.
I’ve been listening to the album for about a month now and I knew absolutely nothing about him/them. So yesterday I started googleing like a madman and this is what I found out:

There’s a Dog & Panther site.
There’s a Dog & Panther bandcamp.
There’s a Dog & Panther youtube channel.

Pictures? Names? Nothing. Sure there are people in the youtube videos, but they could be friends or actors. So I started reading blogs, comments and whatnots.

Names that came up: John Katona, Ian Sigmon and Ben Vrazo.
Other information? Ian plays, John produces and Ben writes/sings.
What else? They’re from Michigan.

And that’s about it. Could be all wrong for I care, their music is absolutely fantastic and that’s what matters.  



- edit: Is it just me or have they got some Death Cab For Cutie (minus Twilight) going on? Yes/yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment